The is designed for students grades 7-12 as a way to guide them through the persuasive writing process.
This comprehensive portfolio will help your students master the persuasive writing process in an organized and focused way. Everything from brainstorming and topic selection to logical fallacies and counter claims is included in this resource.
NOTE: A digital version of this resource is included for distance learning purposes. It is compatible with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
The portfolio is made up of 43 pages including cover pages and tabs for each section.
- DIGITAL version and PRINTABLE version included
- Editable version included for any necessary changes
- Student examples
- Portfolio tabs for organization
- Cover pages for organization
- Student Rationale/Guidelines
- Persuasive Essay Checklist
- Persuasive Essay Rubric
- Topic Brainstorming Page
- Claim Selection Graphic Organizer
- Common Logical Fallacies
- Common Logical Fallacies Graphic Organizer
- Logical Fallacies Student Example
- Persuasive Essay Source Sheets
- Claims + Counter Claims Graphic Organizer
- Claims + Counter Claims Graphic Organizer Student Example
- Persuasive Essay Outline Guidelines + Student Example
- Outline Template
- The Writing Process Guidelines
- Writing an Introduction Tutorial
- Writing Body Paragraphs Tutorial
- Writing a Conclusion Tutorial
- Crafting a Clear Thesis Statement
- Using Transitions in a Persuasive Essay
- Creating an MLA Works Cited Page
- Student Example of MLA Formatting (First Page of Essay)
- Peer Review + Reflection
- Student Reflection Graphic Organizer
- Final Rubric
If you love this product, please leave feedback! Thank you.
Connect with Me
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteacher
NOTE: All resources are digital downloads designed to be printed and distributed by the teacher. You will not receive a physical hard copy of the product. This saves in shipping costs and allows teachers the flexibility to assign the materials when convenient for them. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.