The is designed for students grades 7-12 as a way to guide them through the literary analysis process for ANY piece of literature.
This comprehensive portfolio will help your students master the literary analysis writing process in an organized and focused way. Everything from brainstorming and topic selection to providing textual evidence and proofreading their final draft is included in this resource.
NOTE: A digital version of this resource is included for distance learning purposes. It is compatible with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
The portfolio is made up of 19 pages with an editable version included.
- DIGITAL version and PRINTABLE version included
- Editable version included for any necessary changes
- Literary analysis guidelines for students
- Literary analysis rationale
- Literary analysis checklist
- Literary analysis prompts
- Prompt response examples
- Research guidelines
- Writing a thesis
- Using evidence from literature graphic organizer
- Using textual evidence practice
- Essay guide printable
- First page formatting example
- Writer’s workshop (stations)
- Reflection piece
If you love this product, please leave feedback! Thank you.
Connect with Me
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteacher
NOTE: All resources are digital downloads designed to be printed and distributed by the teacher. You will not receive a physical hard copy of the product. This saves in shipping costs and allows teachers the flexibility to assign the materials when convenient for them. Enjoy!