This product is designed to help build stronger relationships with students while simultaneously holding both students AND teachers accountable for their roles in the classroom!
NOTE: As of July 10, 2020, there is a digital version included! It is perfect for distance learning and can be used with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
This resource includes:
- 14 pages or organized materials
- Black & white printing
- 100% editable version available
- Designed to build rapport with students
- Beginning, middle, & end of year checkpoints
- Teacher directions
- DIGITAL version for distance learning
- Compatible with Google Slides and Google Classroom
14 pages of organized material is included for beginning, middle, and end of year checkpoints.
Student-Teacher Conferences are meant to build a rapport between students and teachers in order to set a positive tone for the school year!
NOTE: All resources are digital downloads designed to be printed and distributed by the teacher. You will not receive a physical hard copy of the product. This saves in shipping costs and allows teachers the flexibility to assign the materials when convenient for them. Enjoy!