Use these Common Core aligned task cards for ANY informational text article in middle and high school ELA. These hands-on, interactive task cards are based on Bloom’s Taxonomy and require students to think beyond the text.
NOTE: This resource was UPDATED September 2020.
As of September 8, 2020, there is a DIGITAL version for distance learning. It is compatible with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
- 36 Common Core aligned task cards for ANY non-fiction text (4 questions per RI standard)
- DIGITAL task cards compatible with Google Slides
- Graphic organizers to pair with each task card
- Differentiated questions on each task card based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Corresponding graphic organizer for each standard/task card
- Teacher directions and suggestions
- Common Core State Standards (RI) checklist
- Preview of task cards in action
This activity is perfect for literature circles or reader’s workshops.
Ideas for using:
- Literature circles/Reader’s workshop
- Novel review
- Class discussion
- Whole class activity
NOTE: explanations of each of these included in the resource
~ Connect with Me ~
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteacher
NOTE: All resources are digital downloads designed to be printed and distributed by the teacher. You will not receive a physical hard copy of the product. This saves in shipping costs and allows teachers the flexibility to assign the materials when convenient for them. Enjoy!